Friday 1 April 2016

EXPLORE, CREATE & DISCUSS with Infusion Art Cafés

INFUSION ART CAFÉS
Creative Exchange event
Crawford Art Gallery
12th of April 2016
9:45-4:30

A day of creative exchange around using cafes and public spaces to connect people with their creativity and with each other.
Artists, community and arts organisations and anybody interested in the connective power of creativity are invited to join GASP (Cork) AIM (Bristol) and CIT Crawford
College of Art and Design to explore, create and discuss.

Limited free tickets available
from eventbrite.ie following this link


2 comments:

  1. Hi admin,
    I browse your website, its very impressive, I love it.
    I have collectively this connected website.
    Ketamine has been activated by veterinarians as Associate in Nursing analgesic for accessible on animals about in animal consumption, the biologic has able consciousness-expanding and pain-killing attributes
    ketamine infusion

    Best Regards
    Nicole Rubin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Child Friendly Cafes

    ReplyDelete